The PCI TTL I/O boards APCI-1696 have 96 digital TTL I/O. 8 lines (1 port) can be configured as inputs or outputs. The programming is made through I/O read-/write commands. The boards are suitable for applications in measurement, control, regulation and laboratory technology. Drivers for Windows and Linux as well as programming samples are included in delivery.
- PCI 3.3 V or 5 V
- 96 digital TTL inputs/outputs
- Each group of 8 lines (1 port) can be configured as input or output.
- All I/Os are led to 5 V over pull-up resistors.
- Easy programming through I/O read/write commands
- 50-pin D-Sub male connector (TTL I/O 0-47), 50-pin header (TTL I/O 48-95)
Drivers and samples
A CD containing standard drivers as well as programming samples (source code or compiled) for different programming environments is supplied with the board. This software can also be downloaded for free from our website (www.addi-data.com/downloads). Software for other operating systems and programming environments is available on request.
- Digital input • Digital output • Watchdog
- Timer • Counter
Accessories for PC Boards
Find all the necessary and compatible accessories right here
DriversFor Windows For Linux
DatasheetsEnglish version French version German version