MSX-AIRIS – Industrial AI platform for machine vision on the edge
The MSX-AIRIS software is an autonomous computer vision software that does not require a connection to the cloud. It enables the execution of artificial intelligence algorithms in real time, making the system more resistant to disturbances and less sensitive to environmental variations. It contains an intelligent industrial agent software with its user interfaces and allows developers to customize the algorithms executed using development tools (IDE + SDK) in applications named “Skills”.
The MSX-AIRIS software is an AI platform for machine vision that allows vision engineers and data scientists to deploy ONNX models on their edge systems, with no code administration interfaces. It enables the execution of artificial intelligence algorithms in real time, without any cloud connection, making the system more resistant to disturbances and less sensitive to environmental variations.
It contains an intelligent industrial agent software with its user interfaces, and allows developers to customize the executed algorithms using development tools (IDE, SDK), in applications named “Skills”, for more complex applications. From the developer’s point of view, integration, sensor and effector interfaces, cybersecurity and communication issues are managed by MSX-AIRIS, allowing the developer to focus on his business logic, thanks to an ONNX model or our vision SDK. Productivity is greatly improved since the customer does not develop a complete system but a small application compatible with MSX-AIRIS that meets his needs.
- Native support for 2D cameras (UVC, GIGE)
- Native support for 3D cameras (Intel Realsense)
- Automatic camera discovery
- Camera settings management
- Snapshots and video recording
- Data creation
- Data annotations and labelling
Artificial intelligence and processing:
- Installation of custom ONNX models support with GPU acceleration for classification, detection and segmentation
- Designed to combine Deep Learning and 2D/3D vision processing
- Enables multi-camera processing
- Lightweight for embedded applications and real-time processing
- Secured and encrypted MQTT and OPC UA interface for data reporting
- Encrypted communication clients available for MLOps pipelines integration
- Easy to manage with embeded Web app and Android app
- Secure system authentication with privilege levels
- Compatible with ADDI-DATA MSX-E product family for automation
- PLC control
- ROS (Robot Operating System)
- Vision SDK (Python/C++)
- Standard computer vision Python packages integrated (OpenCV, Open3D, scikit-image…)
- Quality control
- Smart measurement
- Visual inspection
- Robot guidance
- Smart city
For your specific use case we choose the best hardware to embed MSX-AIRIS and provide ready to use system. Contact us !
Our customer is one of the French market leaders in the field of orthopedic textiles. The control of the industrial knit fabrics is essential to ensure the quality of the final product.
Our customer is a tier-1 automotive equipment supplier, specialized in metal frames manufacturing (machining, stamping, welding). For tier-1 automotive suppliers, the assembly check of the final products before delivery to their customers is a priority.