The PCI board with 32 digital outputs APCI-2032 has 32 digital outputs and 24 V. It is especially suited for industrial I/O control, signal switching, as interface to electromechanical relays, for automated test devices, for ON/OFF monitoring of motors, lights etc. and as interface to machines in the harsh industrial environment.
- 32 digital outputs, 24 V, optically isolated
- Output current per channel 500 mA
- Voltage range: 10 V to 36 V
- Diagnostic report, through status register at shortcircuits, overtemperature, voltage drop or watchdog
- Programmable watchdog for resetting the outputs to “0“, function release through software
- Interrupt triggered through error
- At Power-On, the outputs are reset to “0”
- Optical isolation 1000 V
- Creeping distance IEC 61010-1
- Protection against fast transients (burst), overvoltage, electrostatic discharge and high-frequency EMI
- Maximum output current for 32 outputs 6 A typ. (2 x 3 A)
- Short-circuit current per output ~ 1.5 A typ.
- Self-resetting fuse (electronic fuse)
- 24 V power outputs with protection diodes and filters
- Output capacitors against electromagnetic emissions
- External 24 V voltage supply screened and filtered
- Fast demagnetisation in case of inductive loads
- Diagnostic function for detecting short-circuits and overtemperature
- Signal switching
- Interface to electromechanical relays
- Automatic test equipment
- ON/OFF monitoring of motors, lights…
- Watchdog timer
- Machine interfacing, …
A CD-ROM with the following software and programming samples is supplied with the board.
Standard drivers for:
- 32-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Signed 64-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / XP
- Real-time use with Linux and Windows on request
Drivers and samples for the following compilers and software packages:
- Microsoft VC++ • Borland C++
- Visual Basic • Delphi
- LabVIEW • LabWindows/CVI • DIAdem
- Digital output • Watchdog
Further operating systems, compilers and samples. Driver download: www.addi-data.com/downloads
Accessories for PC Boards
64-bit drivers for Windows and drivers for Linux as well as programming samples are included.
Learn how to monitor and control temperature and air humidity in real time.