The PCI pressure measurement board APCI-3300 has 8/4 differential inputs for for strain gauges, 8/4 onboard voltage sources for the connected pressure sensors, 4 digital inputs, 24 V, and 3 digital open collector outputs. The board is suited for the industrial pressure measurement in the harsh industrial environment. Acquisition can be triggered through software, timer or external event.
- PCI 3.3 V or 5 V
- 18-bit resolution, unipolar, 16-bit accuracy
- 8 or 4 differential inputs for strain gauges
- Voltage range from 0 to + 1.25 V
- 4 or 8 voltage sources for the connected pressure sensors
- Output voltage for the voltage sources 5 V, 30 mA
- Gain and offset calibration
- Calculation of the pressure value through software
- Programmable gain
- 16-bit accuracy with a sample rate of 20, 40, 80 or 160 Hz
- Acquisition triggered through software, timer, external event
- Trigger functions:
– Software trigger or
– External trigger: the analog acquisition (single or sequence) is started through signal switching from 0 V to 24 V at the digital input 0.
- Connection of linear sensors (Wheatstone Bridge)
- 4 digital inputs, 24 V and 3 digital outputs, open collector, optically isolated
- Optical isolation 1000 V
- Creeping distance IEC 61010-1
- Protection against overvoltage (±30 V) and high-frequency EMI
Calibration tool (Option CAL3120): Do the fine adjustment fast and reliably and save the generated calibration report file. All you need is a highly precise calibration source and a precise digital multimeter (not included in the delivery content)
Standard drivers for:
- 32-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Signed 64-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / XP
- Real-time use with Linux and Windows on request
Drivers and samples for the following compilers and software packages:
- Microsoft VC++ • Borland C++
- Visual Basic • Delphi
- LabVIEW • LabWindows/CVI
- Digital input
- Digital output
Further operating systems, compilers and samples. Driver download: www.addi-data.com/downloads
Accessories for PC Boards
64-bit drivers for Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista/XP and Linux as well as programming samples are included, real-time drivers for Windows and Linux are available on request.
A plunger gets down until it reaches the clutch disc. The plunger is turned and thereby force and distance are measured.
One of the important facts to be found out is which force is achieved at which point of the pedal travel.
A coal power plant needs to detect the energy loss occurring in different areas of the power plant in order to minimize the energy loss and optimize the energy production process.