The PCI noise and vibration measurement board APCI-3600 has been especially developed for acoustic processes in test applications in the industrial environment. It has 8 SE/diff. (+/-) inputs, 24-bit, 8 current sources for the connection of ICPTM-sensors, 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs, 24 V. 4 chronometer inputs (RS485) allow the parallel revolution counting. The 8 analog SE/diff. (+/-) inputs have 1 A/D converter per channel and allow a simultaneous sampling with a frequency between 2 kHz and 200 kHz. An antialiasing filter to avoid sampling errors is available. Furthermore, the board is equipped with a software programmable gain from 1 to 10 as well as an input coupling for AC, DC, GND. 64-bit drivers for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Linux as well as programming samples are included, real-time drivers for Windows and Linux are available on request.
Acoustic processes in the field of testing are not limited to measurement of noise and vibration.
That is why the multifunctional PCI card APCI-3600 from ADDI -DATA performs almost all additional measurement tasks on the basis of a PC, thanks to its numerous numerous additional functions.
- 8 analog inputs with coaxial SMB connectors
- 4 count inputs (up to 1 MHz with 32-bit depth) for applications requiring exact exact determination of coordinates.
- Current source for ICP™ sensors
- Synchronous mode (cascading) of multiple APCI-3600 per master/trigger
- Digital I/O
- SDRAM memory module allowing transfer rates transfer rates up to 24 MB/s.
For fast integration of the board into special test machines, the machines, the card is delivered with drivers and programming programming examples.
Analog inputs (for all versions)
- 8 SE or diff. inputs (+/-)
- Sampling frequency configurable between 2 and 200 kHz
- Signal to noise ratio > 105 dB
- 24 bits resolution
- One A/D converter per channel: simultaneous acquisition on all analog inputs
- Amplification 1 to 10, software programmable
- Coupling of AC, DC, GND inputs, programmable for each each channel by software
- Anti-aliasing filter
- Overvoltage protection
- 8 current sources for direct connection of ICP™ (integrated circuit piezoelectric) sensors
- 4 mA typ., 24 V max. Timer inputs (for APCI-3600 version)
Timer inputs (for APCI-3600 version)
- 4 chronometer inputs, RS485, 32 bits for measuring speed measurement
- 2 Gate inputs
Analog outputs (for APCI-3600 version)
- 2 analog outputs: The two outputs are triggered synchronously by the A/D converter. Arbitrary function generators are programmable.
- Settling time : 5 µs
- Resolution : 16 bits
- Simultaneous output on both channels
- Accuracy: 13 bits
- DAC type : R-2R
- Output range: ± 10 V
Digital I/O (for APCI-3600 version)
- 8 digital inputs, 24 V, opto-isolated
- 8 digital outputs, 24 V, opto-isolated
Embedded SDRAM memory
- 128 MB (256 MB or 512 MB on request)
The following applications can be realized with the APCI-3600 card:
- Noise measurement with diagnosis of gearing errors or gear errors via FFT: encoders are connected to the timing inputs encoders are connected to the timer inputs and microphones to the analog inputs. The encoders determine the position of the and the analog inputs measure the noise of the noise of the system at a given position. For this purpose, the encoder and analog inputs are sampled synchronously: each analog measurement corresponds to a position of the chronometer. The quality of The quality of the gearing is then determined by FFT function.
- Measurement of the transfer function of a “black box”.
Noise analysis, automatic vibration measurement systems for the validation of washing machines, measurements in the measurements in the automotive sector, etc.
Standard drivers for :
- 32-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Signed 64-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / XP
- Real-time use under Linux and Windows on request
Examples for the following compilers:
- Visual C++ – Borland C
Further operating systems, compilers and samples. Driver download: www.addi-data.com/downloads
Accessories for PC Boards
For this, a real-time regulation system is used, the MSX-Box, which continuously adapts the counterforce to the vibrations.