The PAC (Programmable Automation Controller) systems MSX-Box-500 are mainly used for industrial measurement and control or regulation tasks as well as for motion control. They execute several tasks simultaneously and in a deterministic way.Working with the MSX-Box that fits to your needs will boost your measurement and control applications. The MSX-Box is supplied with development tools: You can realize even very complex tasks quite easily. The most important advantage of a PAC system with such a transparent structure is that in case of emergency, you can react fast and efficiently. Thanks to the long-term ADDI-DATA supply philosophy, you secure your investments for a long time. Furthermore, the fact that the MSX-Box is supplied with free development tools limits the purchase price for serial equipment.
- Open and transparent Programmable Automation Controller system
- With free development tools
- Live DVD based on open source programs
- Real-time measurement system
Programmable Automation Controller. PAC systems are mainly used for industrial measurement and control or regulation tasks as well as for motion control. They execute several tasks simultaneously and in a deterministic way.
Core features of a PAC system:
- Compact and robust design
- Standard Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- CPU board as system controller
- Different I/O module
Set course for freedom
Experience with the MSX-Box what freedom of decision-making really means:
- You select the components of your PAC system: The MSX-Box is based only on reliable standard technologies like for example PCI backplane. Freedom also means that you can use any of the numerous standard PCI I/O boards
- You decide, whether and when to update your operating system: Using the realtime operating system Linux with RTAI extension, no need to take care of updates. Save time and money!
- You have free access to the software down to the kernel source code: You can make extensive system adaptations and realize your own optimized measurement system.
- 5 PCI slots (incl. 2 slots reserved for controller and Ethernet board; 3 free PCI slots for half-size boards)
- 64 bits MIPS, no fan
- 333 MHz
- 100V – 240V, AC 47-63 Hz input voltage
- 5 VDC-40W (max. 6A) output voltage
Accessories for Ethernet Systems