The PCI multifunction counter board APCI-1710 is equipped with 4 programmable function modules, that can individually configured for each channel with one of the available functions: incremental counter, SSI synchronous serial interface, counter/timer, pulse acquisition, frequency/pulse width/period duration/velocity measurement, PWM, digital inputs and outputs, … The board is suited for applications like event counting, position acquisition, motion control, batch counting etc. in the harsh industrial environment. Drivers for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Linux as well as programming samples are included, real-time drivers for Windows and Linux are available on request.
The board APCI-1710 is a fast multifunction and multichannel counter board for the PCI bus. The strengths of this board are its wide range of applications and high precision and reliability for rough industrial applications. With this board you can realise many different applications on the same hardware base. The board is supplied with a pool of functions which provides the user with maximum efficiency yet minimum space and parts requirement. The functions are individually configured for each channel through the supplied software. The flexible programming facilities on this board allow many different user applications to be quickly and easily developed and reconfigured as further requirements arise. Thanks to the FPGA board structure, further counting applications can be realised through software adaptation. Contact us!
- 32-bit data access
- Up to 5 MHz input frequency
- Signals in TTL or RS422 mode (APCI-1710), 24 V signals (APCI-1710-24V)
- Four onboard programmable function modules
- Reprogrammable functions
- Incremental counter for the acquisition of incremental encoders (90°phase-shifted signals)
- SSI Synchronous Serial Interface. The SSI function is an interface for systems which allow an absolute position information via serial data transfer
- Counter/timer (82C54)
- Pulse acquisition
- Frequency measurement
- Pulse width modulation (PWM)
- Period duration measurement
- Velocity measurement
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Customised functions
Available channels on one function module
- 20 channels for digital inputs, optically isolated
- 8 channels, programmable either as digital inputs or outputs, optically isolated
- 4 digital power outputs, optically isolated
Available lines for each function module
- 8 lines are available for each function module
- Event counting
- Position acquisition
- Motion control
- Batch counting
A CD-ROM with the following software and programming samples is supplied with the board.
Standard drivers for:
- 32-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Signed 64-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / XP
- Real-time use with Linux and Windows on request
Drivers and samples for the following compilers and software packages:
- Microsoft VC++ • Microsoft C
- Borland C++ • Borland C
- Visual Basic • Delphi
Further operating systems, compilers and samples. Driver download: www.addi-data.com/downloads
The software functions can be adapted to your applications on request. The board can also be implemented for
other software applications.
Accessories for PC Boards
The table of a magnetic resonance tomograph (MRT) for 3D scans is to be positioned precisely in order to be able to correctly assign the pictures to each position.
A plane manufacturer wants to carry out flight tests.
A manufacturer of flake boards wants to modernize his production facility.