The PCI analog I/O board APCI-3120 has 16 SE/8 differential inputs, 16-bit, 8/4 analog outputs, 14-bit, and 8 digital I/O, 24 V. The board is especially suited for applications in the sector of industrial process control, measurement technology and monitoring, for example for multichannel data acquisition, for the control of chemical processes, for the acquisition of sensor data etc. A timer, that can be used as cyclical time counter or as watchdog is available. 64-bit drivers for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Linux as well as programming samples are included, real-time drivers for Windows and Linux are available on request.
- 16 single-ended/8 differential inputs or 8 single-ended/4 differential inputs
- 16-bit resolution
- Optical isolation 500 V
- Throughput: 100 kHz
- Input voltage: 0-10 V, ±10 V, 0-5 V, ±5 V, 0-2 V, ±2 V, 0-1 V, ±1 V, 0-20 mA (option) freely programmable through software for each channel
- Gain PGA x1, x2, x5, x10 freely programmable through software for each channel
- PCI DMA for analog data acquisition
- Overvoltage protection
- Input filters: 159 kHz
- One single channel, several channels, several channels through scan list
- Automatic analog acquisition through cyclic timer control
- Acquisition through scan list: up to 16 entries with gain, channel, unipolar/bipolar
- Acquisition triggered through software, timer, external event
- Trigger functions: Software trigger or external trigger: the analog acquisition (single or sequence) is started through signal switching from 0 V to 24 V at the digital input 0.
- Interrupt: end of single channel, end of multichannel, end of scan list
- 4 or 8 analog outputs, optically isolated 500 V
- Setup time 10 µs typ.
- 14-bit resolution (13-bit for 0-10 V)
- Output voltage: ±10 V, 0-10 V (through software)
- Output voltage after reset: 0 V
- Each output has its own ground line (without optical isolation)
- Driver capacity: 5 mA/500 pF
- Short-circuit protection, EMI filters
24 V digital I/O
- 24 V digital I/O enable a high interference distance and a long distance between signal transmitter and data acquisition
- 4 digital inputs, 24 V, optically isolated
- 4 digital outputs, 24 V, optically isolated
- 4 dig. inputs, 4 dig. outputs, 24 V, optically isolated
- As cyclic time counter or as watchdog
- Optical isolation 500 V min.
- Creeping distance IEC 61010-1.
- Overvoltage protection ± 40 V
- Protection against high-frequency EMI
- Input filters: 160 kHz
- Noise neutralisation of the PC supply
- Industrial process control
- Industrial measurement and monitoring
- Multichannel data acquisition
- Control of chemical processes
- Factory automation
- Acquisition of sensor data
- Laboratory equipment
Calibration tool (Option CAL3120): Do the fine adjustment fast and reliably and save the generated calibration report file. All you need is a highly precise calibration source and a precise digital multimeter (not included in the delivery content)
Standard drivers for:
- 32-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Signed 64-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / XP
- Real-time use with Linux and Windows on request
Drivers and samples for the following compilers and software packages:
- .NET on request
- Microsoft VC++ • Microsoft C
- Borland C++ • Borland C
- Visual Basic • Delphi
- LabVIEW • LabWindows/CVI • DASYLab • DIAdem
Further operating systems, compilers and samples. Driver download: www.addi-data.com/downloads
Accessories for PC Boards
A manufacturer of flake boards wants to modernize his production facility.
A plane manufacturer wants to carry out flight tests.