The PCI Express length measurement board APCIe-3701 has 8 or 16 inputs for the acquisition of inductive transducers (Half-Bridge or LVDT) with a 16-bit resolution, as well as 16 optically isolated digital inputs and outputs, 24 V. For transducers acquisition, the acquisition modes auto refresh mode, sequence mode and cycle mode can be selected. The measurement frequency can be programmed through software.
Standard drivers for Linux, signed 64-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / XP as well as samples for the compilers und software packages Microsoft VC++, Borland C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, LabVIEW and LabWindows/CVI are included in delivery. Real-time drivers for Linux and Windows as well as compilers and samples for further operating systems are available on request.
With the length measurement board APCIe-3701, you can connect directly and acquire up to 16 half-bridge or LVDT transducers. The calibration software “ConﬁgTools” guides you through each step of the installation, beginning with the selection of a transducer from a database including more than 50 pre-calibrated transducers up to testing each single channel.
- PCI express interface to the 16-bit
- Acquisition of 8 or 16 inductive transducers (half-bridge, LVDT)
- 16-bit resolution
- Sampling rate depending on the transducer: 2-20 kHz
- Measuring frequency through software programmable: 2-20 kHz
- Conversion triggered through software, digital input or timer
- End of conversion through software and/or interrupt
- PCI-DMA access
- Onboard FIFO
- Sequence RAM
- 16 digital inputs and outputs, optically isolated, 24 V
- Connection of the transducer through external box PX3701-8. The box type depends on the transducers used.
Please order separately.
- Automatic setting of the input levels (gain and offset) according to the transducer sensitivity
- Tool for individual database-managed calibration of the transducers
- Database for connecting/calibrating a large range of industry-standard transducers:
- Solartron • Tesa • Marposs • Schlumberger
- Peter & Hirt • Mahr • RDP • Schaevitz
- Input filters
- Diagnostic function in case of short-circuits or line break
- Gear wheel control
- Gauge block
- Acquisition of sensor data
- Quality control
- Industrial process control
- Automatic parts control
- R&D instrumentation
- Easy transducer calibration
- Step by step from the transducer selection up to testing each single channel.
- Database with more than 50 pre-calibrated transducers
- Update of the APCI-3702 firmware
Standard drivers for :
- Signed 64-bit drivers for Windows 8 / 7 / XP
- Real-time use under Linux and Windows on request
Drivers for the following compilers and software packages:
- Microsoft VC++ • Borland C++ • Visual Basic • Delphi
- LabVIEW • LabWindows/CVI
- Transducer • Timer • Digital input • Digital output
Further operating systems, compilers and samples. Driver download: www.addi-data.com/downloads
Accessories for PC Boards